- Power Bank (78)
- Battery (31)
- Headset (85)
- Memory Card (103)
- Thumbdrive (86)
- OTG (30)
- Speaker (6)
- Speakerphone (6)
- Charger & Adaptor (9)
- Cable & Connector (8)
- Cover & Protector (58)
- Gadget Holder (3)
- FAQs (0)
Capacity: 16GB | Additional USB adapter | Rapid transmission of file |
Memory expansion- Entertainment On The Go
Users can easily and conveniently move their multimedia files between their Android mobile devices and Apacer mobile flash drive, which saves significant amount of money to buy a device with large memory capacity.
- Capacity: 16GB
- USB 2.0
- Backward compatible with USB 1.0 specifications
- Comes with USB adaptor
- System requirments for smartphone and desktop: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista , Windows XP, LinuxKernel 2.6.x or later, MAC OS 10.x or later Android
- Voltage Requirement: DC5V±10%
- Dimension: (L)35.4x(W)31.1x(H)10.7mm
- Weight: 7.5g
Comes with USB Type-A adaptor (USB connector)
Metal Bead Chain
- USM type A-dapter
- Lifetime warranty
- Plug the Micro USB Type-B plug of the USB OTG flash drive into the Micro USB Type-A connector on your smartphone or tablet. (For smartphones, it is usually the charging port).
- Once the USB OTG flash drive is firmly connected to your smartphone or tablet, the device will be initialized. The message “Preparing USB storage, please wait” and “USB storage is ready” will appear, which indicates the USB OTG drive is fully initialized.
- To check if the USB OTG flash drive is detected or workable on your device, you may go to “Setting” > “Storage” > “USB Storage”OR "File Manager" > "USB Flash Drive"
- To safely remove the USB device, please touch/press on “Unmount USB storage” option.
- if you unplug the device without using the “Unmount USB storage” option, the message “USB storage unexpectedly removed” will appear and there might be risks of data loss.
- For some Android smartphone without built-in file managing software, please go to Play Store and download "ASTRO Clouds&File Manager"
OTG Support List (Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean System Above Required):
Please check the latest Apacer OTG Support List.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: